Last swim meet July 9th at Arapahoe Lakes
Tomorrow is our last meet of the 2022 Barracuda swim season at Arapahoe Lakes! Please read all the important info below.
6262 ½ S. Elmira Circle East
Englewood, Colorado, 80111
More volunteers needed!! Please log into the website to sign up!
1st SHIFT: Scoring, Heating
2nd SHIFT: Scoring, 3x Timing
- The Arapahoe Lake pool is NOT visible from the streets. There are three streets with paths that lead to the pool: Caley Avenue (between Dayton and Havana), Galena Way, and S. Elmira Circle East.
- Families can also park in the High Plains parking lot. Please park the proper distance from stop signs, make sure fire hydrants are unobstructed, and leave ample space for people to see around cars in order to pull out of their driveways.
- WC1 is to set up on the tennis court closest to the pool, at the shallow-end side. BRING tents and chairs and be careful with any food that is brought into the courts. Tents and chairs can also be setup in the greenbelt on the East side of the pool by the picnic tables. There is no visitor set-up area inside the pool deck except for coaches.
- The baby pool is CLOSED to everyone during the meet; no exceptions.
- Our warm up time will begin at 7:25 and end at 7:50am.
- Officials and Timers meetings will be held at 7:45am, at the deep end of the pool near the starters’ area (for officials) and the diving board (for timers). We’ll announce the meetings prior to the start.
- Meet theme is Barracuda Spirit! Wear that gear!